All these products and more are available in the Vacuum Bagging Products page
everything you need to vacuum bag your laminates
- Place your fabric in the mould, and apply the mixed epoxy with a brush.
- Put peel ply over the top of the wetted out fabric. (epoxy wont stick to peel ply)
- Lay bleeder/breather fabric over the peel ply. (To absorb excess resin)
- Place teflon connector where required.
- cover with your vacuum bag, compleatly sealing with vacuum bagging tape.
- put a small cut in your vacuum bag big enough for your vacuum tube to enter the teflon connector. Use vacuum bagging tape to seal the tube.
- Carefully pull a vacuum. Once at full vacuum you can use the line clamp to clamp the vacuum tube and turn the pump off.