If your just starting out in composites, then we provide this build your own beginners essentials pack to make it easy to get everything you need.
- Gram scales: used to mix epoxy resin to the correct ratio.
- Nitrile gloves: To keep uncured epoxy resin off your hands
- Plastic cloth: Makes an excellent tablecloth, epoxy resin will not stick to it.
- 3m respirator: Facepiece only (No filters)
- Particle filter: Attach to facepiece when you are making dust, i'e sanding or cutting cured parts.
- Vapour filter: Attach to facepiece when you are working with uncured/curing resin.
- Retainer/filter: Attach to the vapour filter when you are making both gas and particles in the air i.e spray painting
- Disposable overalls: Avoid wrecking your good clothes, they are excellent quality for dissposable overalls, get many uses out of them.
- Goggles: Sealed goggles, prevent dust from getting in your eyes as well as providing excelent protection from larger objects.
products that we have put together in a kit for if your just starting out with composites.
Composites ess...products that we have put together in a kit for if your just s...
3m respirator ...A brief review on the 3m respirator and its attachments that w...