300g per sq/m
Basalt fibre is in alot of ways a better alternative to fiberglass, made from basalt, a hard, dense, volcanic rock. It provides high temperature performance and superior strength.
It offers a middle ground between glass and carbon, and can be a cheaper alternative when carbon fibre would be considered 'over engineering'.
Additionally basalt fibre is naturally UV resistant, and can maintain its physical integrity up to 1000 deg C!
For those interested in the '3d look', the basalt fibre is fantastic! Many customers have prefered basalt over carbon!
- Weave type: Currently only twill weave in stock, please feel free to contact us with any other weave requirements.
Choose the length you require using the product option boxes, any quantity you choose will be supplied as a continuous length, with a maximum length of 100m rolls.
- Length (hundereds of m): If you select the 100m option this will be supplied as an uncut full roll. If you require more than 1 full roll then you can select the 100m length and then use the quantity dropdown box next to the add to cart button to select the quantity of rolls required.
- Length (tens of m): Use the tens of meters option to select any quantity under a 100m length, you can make fine adjustments to the length with the next option.
- Length (m): Use the single units option to create a small order, or to add length to the tens or hundereds options above.
TRY SELECTING DIFFERENT LENGTHS TO SEE THE BULK SAVINGS!!
- Folded/Rolled: Folded is for the money consious buyer, it allows savings on small quantities of material. If selected, we will fold up to 3m of fabric. The fabric will be carefully folded and placed in a box with any other products purchaced in the order. If Rolled is selected, the material will be rolled onto a cardboard tube, then placed inside a larger cardboard tube. This will then be straped to a box containing any other products purchaced in the order. There is a $10 fee for the rolled option.
The price will automatically update with every selection, and has discounts built into it. So the more you buy the more you save!